[Mass Order] Sungmin - @LoveInVainSM 's 3rd Photobook and Calendar "The Sky and A Love In V, Europe and Italy Group Order

« Older   Newer »
dyingforkyumin
view post Posted on 5/11/2014, 18:26

Europe&Italy order open for LIVSM's 3rd Photobook and Calendar dedicated to Sungmin.
Non-member can join the order too.

Specification

Calendar:

- Size 16x22cm, 24 pages+2 of cover (24 months, from Jan 1st 2015 to Dec 31 2016, special marks on members' bdays)

Special present

- Preorders: photo candy (eatable), box photobook.
- Everyone: A4 poster, dvd with Sungmin's The Three Musketeers.

Price:

1 SET: 20USD+ EMS

Photobook:

- A4, Hard Cover, 140 pages, photos from October 2013 - November 2014

Special Gifts:

-Everyone: Special handmade candy box (1box=4 candies with Sungmin's face, eatable), 2 posters A3, Dvd of Sungmin's musical "Vampires" full with Eng-Chinese subs.

Price:

1 SET: 45USD+ EMS

COMBO SET: 60USD+ EMS

**EMS prices will be added ASAP.
**EMS fees do not include domestic shipping from my house (Italy) to your house (Italy or Europe). For domestic shipping info, feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]

DEADLINE ORDER AND PAYMENT: NOVEMBER 25th.
(delivery should begin on December)

NB: I'll be in Seoul for the time of the order. I'll try to reply to your mail ASAP but if you don't get a reply within 24hours please email me again.

HOW TO ORDER:

Fill the form below and post it under this notice (logging in with your FB account if you aren't a forumfree member) or send it to me via mail at [email protected]

CITAZIONE
Name:
Quantity:
Contact (email AND twitter/facebook OR Line/Kkt):
nb: The contacts you give me must be something you check everyday because if I have urgent messages, I'll need fast replies!

Order List:

1. dyingforkyumin (1)
2. the_mery89 (1)
3. Rosetta (1 combo)
4. Vany (1 Combo)

For anything else, feel free to contact me via email at ([email protected]), via twitter (@dyingforkyumin) or Line (golden_bunny). I'll reply you as soon as I find a free wifi spot. ^^

Edited by the_mery89 - 23/11/2014, 17:45

Rosy Cho Umma
view post Posted on 5/11/2014, 18:45

Name: Rosetta
Quantity: 1 COMBO SET
Contact (email AND twitter/facebook OR Line/Kkt): [email protected] / FB: Rosy Cho Umma

1 replies since 5/11/2014, 18:26   167 views