[MASS ORDER] SEHUN - @aiolos_sh "LOST ASTRONAUT #2", EUROPE AND ITALY; PHOTOBOOK AND DVD

« Older   Newer »
kissthepanda
view post Posted on 16/10/2015, 13:22

Hello!
This is the European and Italian Group Order for LOST ASTRONAUT #2 by @aiolos_sh

PHOTOBOOK SET [A]
DVD SET [B]
PHOTOBOOK + DVD SET [C]

[Details]:

- PHOTOBOOK : EXO FROM. EXOPLANET #2 - THE EXO'luXion TOUR / B4 size (257mm x 364mm)/ ±180 page / rendezvous paper / all color / open photo & unseen photo

- DVD : 2~3 CD / Digipak / open photo & unseen video

● GIFTS:

[A] PHOTOBOOK all gift : A2 size poster / boarding pass vol.2 / passport mini note vol.2 / polaroid photo set / transparent photo card set / Character socks

[B] DVD all gift : A4 size poster / Electromagnetic waves-blocking sticker / postcard set / folding postcard set of 7 / fan
[C] A+B gifts + Sehun squirrel doll (15cm / microfibre)

**gifts might change during production process.

[Price]:
set [A] 44 USD + EMS fees*
set [B] 24 USD + EMS fees*
set [C] 56 USD + EMS fees*

*EMS: since there are three sets and they all weights differently, it's not easy to calculate EMS fees. I can say you that they might be around 40-20 USD, depending on how many people joins and what they buy. It shouldn't cost more than that.
The ems payment will be asked once the package is ready to leave South Korea, since it will be sent from our supplier there. More info here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hx46qD...dit?usp=sharing

**Set price MUST be paid after you join the order, you will receive an email with payment details. The EMS fees will be paid after the order closes.**

DEADLINE ORDER: 2015 November 30th,11:59pm (GMT +2, Rome time)
DEADLINE PAYMENT: 2015 December 2nd, 11:59pm. (GMT +2, Rome time)

ABOUT PAYMENT:

- Once you join the order, you'll receive an email of confirmation with the Paypal Address where to pay for the SET price. You have 3 days from the moment you receive the email to pay. If you don't pay within the three days time, your order will be canceled (unless you contact me because you have some issues)

- When the order closes, I'll email you to confirm you the order closing and to remind you that EMS price will be asked in a second moment. (around end of November, according to delivery schedule from fansite, noticed changes will be communicated through email).
**{PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE ESTIMATED EMS FEES WRITTEN ABOVE. YOU NEED TO BE SURE TO BE ABLE TO PAY THE HIGHEST AMOUNT I WROTE THERE BEFORE YOU JOIN THE ORDER}**

- Domestic shipping (from me to every EU countries) will be paid once I receive the order so I can be 100% sure of the delivery fees.

- I only accept Paypal as payment method.

[NB]: Unless you are buying 2 SETS for yourself/gift, we do NOT accept orders in behalf of other people. We don’t care if you use the same Paypal account to sent the money or the same delivery address to split the domestic shipping, we NEED the contact info of EVERYONE who has to make a payment.

Also, PLEASE join only if 300% sure to be able to pay on time.

If you have payment issues/problem with Paypal, email me right away so that we can fix the problem together. ^^

I can ship in whole Europe and also overseas (if you are willing to pay the fees).

For any question please, write me on Twitter (@kissthepanda), via email ([email protected]) or on KakaoTalk (kissthepanda), I don't bite! ^^

NB: I remember you that I need to be able to contact you fast so the contact methods I ask you MUST be checked everyday.
Also, if you have payment troubles/doubts/issues PLEASE contact me right away, don't wait for the last minute.

CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM

FORM FILLED AND LEFT HERE OR SENT VIA EMAIL WILL NOT COUNT AS ORDER.

view post Posted on 14/5/2021, 10:17

Group:

bc720de51d8c

8746262efbc9

c34a6dfaf93f

8746262efbc9

8173e4ccacd9

8746262efbc9

f2db681ac3c0

How to earn Bitcoin for free in Italy, and also other crypto like dogecoin, doge, litecoin, ether, eth, algorand, algo, xlm, ripple, XRP, NEO, IOTA, Monero, Stellar.

1 replies since 16/10/2015, 13:22   76 views